Our Best Laboratory
Tapadia Diagnostic Centre was established in the year 1989 with a group of dedicated professionals with the sole aim of providing quality health care to the people at the most affordable cost possible.
Since its inception, the Diagnostic center has grown by leaps and bounds and today is one of the prominent diagnostic centers in the twin cities. The centre is equipped with state of the art machines, reliable technologies and a committed team of specialist doctors and paramedical and medical technologists who truly make Tapadia “a place you can trust”
Location and Overview
Delivering an outstanding service in the field of medical diagnosis is Tapadia Diagnostic Centre which started in RTC X Roads and now has grown to 26 branches across the twin cities. A leading diagnostic centre of the city, it has been consistently catering to the inhabitants and creating milestones through high performances ever since its establishment in 1989.
One of the largest of its kinds in Hyderabad, it has been widely acknowledged by service seekers and other clients. Ensuring top-of-the-line services for the citizens within affordability, the establishment has become a first-choice for many.
Branches of Tapadia Diagnostic centre are located at convenient locations with the head office in RTC cross roads being located right at the RTC X Roads Metro Station. The centre is well linked with its surrounding places and is easy to reach.
Tapadia Diagnostic Centre in RTC X Roads boasts of a state-of-the-art centre, which is fully equipped with modern diagnostic equipment. From the time service-seekers walk in, they find themselves in a healthy and hygienic environment and also at the hands of a knowledgeable team, available to assist and guide with the procedures.
The array of services available under its roof are Laboratory diagnostic services, MRI Scan , CT Scan and many more. The tests and examinations are carried out in private screening rooms taking into consideration the comfortability of the clients.
Appointments can be booked in advance in order to avoid waiting time. The centre ensures to hand over the test reports as early as possible, directly or via E-mail, thus adding up to the convenience.
- Master Health Checkup – Rs.1000
- Cardiac Enzymes – Rs.500
- Calcium Profile – Rs.200
- Fever Profile – Rs.350
- Lipid Profile – Rs.250
- Urology Profile – Rs.700
- Well Women Health Checkup – Rs.1300
- Viral Screening – Rs.500
- Liver Function Test – Rs.250
- Metobolic Profile – Rs.450
- STD Profile – Rs.800
- Thalaseemia Screening Test – Rs.1100
- Infertility Profile – Rs.950
- Diabetic Profile – I – Rs.500
- Extended Diabetic Profile – Rs.850
- Collogen profile – Rs.900
- Triple Test – Rs.800
- Thyroid Profile – Rs.300
- 30+ Health Checkup – Rs.550
- Lap Chole Profile – Rs.700
- Cardiac Profile – Rs.1100
- Cardiac Profile II – Rs.1100
- Cardiac Profile – III Rs.1400
- Cath Profile – Rs.600
At Tapadia we realize that it is our responsibility to give back to the society. Hence we take up a number of activities which we do for free or provide necessary diagnostic services to needy people at subsidized rates. It is our way of giving back to society and providing help to those who need it.
Some of our Activities are :
- Conducting camps in school.
- Conducting Thalassemia awareness and detection camps.
- Conducting Anemia awareness and detection camps.
- Conducting blood donation camps.
- Providing affordable diagnostic services to dialysis patients, juvenile diabetic patients and patients suffering from thalassemia.
- Concessional rates for senior citizens and needy patients.
At Tapadia we are constantly working towards achieving total customer satisfaction by reliable and affordable pathological testing services with state of the art equipment, accuracy, speed, integrity and reliability.
Following the above policy the following objectives have been achieved.
- Providing diagnostic services of high quality at affordable rates.
- Receiving feedback from the patients in order to ensure that we continuously improve ourselves in order to serve them better.
- Training our employees and implementing quality system procedures.
- Improving performance and efficiency by monitoring testing results and upgrading and training the skills of employees through CME programmes.